Central Electronics Ltd. (CEL) is a Union Government owned engineering company based in India with its manufacturing unit located at Sahibabad, Ghaziabad in the state of UP.CEL is a pioneer in India in the areas of solar photovoltaics, ferrites and piezoceramics. CEL is among the top producers of single crystalline silicon solar cells in the world.
CEL Recruitment through GATE 2019: Central Electronics Limited (CEL) invites online applications from energetic and talented professionals for the post of Graduate Engineers through GATE 2019 score. Selected candidates will be employed on a contractual basis for one year which will be extended or may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre based on the performance. Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply from 17th March 2019. Check the details of the selection procedure, important dates educational qualifications here below.
CEL Recruitment through GATE 2019: Important Dates
|Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications||17 March 2019|
|Last date for Online Submission of Application Form||16 April 2019 (4:00 PM)|
|List of Shortlisted candidates||August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for CEL Recruitment 2019 through GATE
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks.
- Final year/semester students shall also be eligible, however, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
- Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE-2019.
- Based on the GATE-2019 marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted.
|Name of the Post||Disciplines||Paper Code|
|Graduate Engineer||Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
As on 31 Dec 2018
- General/OBC candidates: ₹ 500/- for )
- No application fee need to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD.
Pay Scale & Emoluments
- First Year Emoluments (Fixed): ₹ 28,000 per month
- In case of extension of the contract, Second-year Emoluments (Fixed): ₹ 30,000 per month.
- On exemplary performance, If considered for absorption in regular cadre in CEL: Grade E-2 i.e. 40000-140000
- CTC at initial pay in the scale at present: ₹ 8.35 Lakhs p.a
- Interested candidates have to appear for respective branch paper in GATE Exam.
- In the second phase, candidates shall be required to update/upload their GATE Score, GATE Rank & GATE Score Card along with final year aggregate marks from 17.03.2019 to 16.04.2019
- Shortlisted candidates shall be informed displaying a list on the website in the month of August 2019, regarding Date, Time and Venue for Personal Interview.
For Other Engineering Job Notification Please Check, below Link
- NTC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ntc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-109-vacancies
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bhel-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-80-job-vacancies
- MSPCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mspcl-recruitment-2019-online-application-form-for-285-vacancies
- MSCWB Junior Engineer (JE)Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mscwb-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-150-junior-engineer-post
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bsnl-jto-recruitment-2019-exam-apply-online-application-form
- Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2019 – /articles/indian-army-ssc-tech-recruitment-application-form-2019