Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has officially initiated the online registration process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019. Interested and competent candidates can register and apply for the said online examination via the official CTET website at https://ctet.nic.in/.
|Online application process commenced||19th August 2019|
|Closing date for online registration process||18th September 2019|
|Tentative schedule for the CTET 2019 online examination||8th December 2019|
CTET December 2019: Key points to remember
- The CTET examination is scheduled to be held on 8th December 2019.
- The online applications will be accepted until 18th September 2019.
- The exam comprises of two papers and will be held in two sessions/shifts.
- Each of the shifts will be for a duration of two and a half hours.
- Paper-I is intended for the candidates who intend to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper-II is intended for the candidates who intend to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- Candidates are required to deposit the exam fee, which is Rs1200 for both papers for general category candidates and Rs700 for OBC and other reserved category students.
- The last date to submit the examination fee is 23rd September 2019.
- The CTET certificate is valid for seven years.
Candidates will have to fill up an authentication form with relevant and valid personal details prior to the official application form to register for the examination.
Here are the simple steps to apply online for CTET December 2019:
- Visit the official CTET website.
- Locate and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link present on the homepage.
- Fill up the forms with the necessary details required and then note down the registration number/application number generated.