Every year the Central Board of Education (CBSE) conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CBSE CTET). The examination is conducted to provide aspirants eligibility to be appointed as teachers for Primary and Upper Primary standards, that is, Std. 1st to 8th. CTET Paper I is conducted for aspirants who are interested in teaching classes 1st – 5th and while CTET Paper-II is for aspirants interested to teach classes 6th to 8th.
As per the official notification, the 13th edition of the CTET exam is scheduled for December 8, 2019. Over 20 lakh aspirants appeared for the CBSE CTET 2019 exam held on July 7, 2019, in 97 cities across the country. This year the test will be held in 20 languages across 110 cities across the nation.
The application submission process has already started from August 19, 2019. The online registration window will remain open until September 18, 2019.
December 8, 2019: Paper I (9.30 am to 12 noon), Paper-II: (2.00 pm to 4.30 pm)
How to apply:
1. Go to the CBSE CTET official website – www.ctet.nic.in
2. Find the link “Apply Online” and click on it to open the same,
3. Create your login account and fill up the Online Application Form. Do not forget to note down your Registration No or Application No.
4. Upload your photograph and signature.
5. You will be directed to the payment gateway. Pay the examination fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking.
6. Finally, take a print of the confirmation page for future reference.