The schedule for CBSE 10th 12th board practical examinations has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE. Students who are going to appear for the CBSE Board 2020 exam can check the schedule online through the official website of CBSE.
All the schools affiliated to CBSE needs to conduct the practical examination from 1st January 2020 to 7th February 2020. CBSE also have released the changes in the assessment pattern and some of the requirement for the internal assessment examinations and practical.
Schools need to decide the exact date of the practical as per their convenience. The dates will be decided based on the availability of the external examiners. From the below points, you will get to know the changes being made by the CBSE board.
The official website of CBSE to get details about the Class 10th and 12th board exam is http://cbse.nic.in/ .
Changes introduced for CBSE 10th 12th Board 2020 Practical Examination:
- CBSE Board will be appointing an observer who needs to supervise the conduct of the practical examination.
- Geo-tagging and time tagging of the practical examination will be done at the time when examiner would be required to upload a group photograph of the batch of students who are appearing for the practical examination on a specified date.
- The photograph would include the observer, internal examiner and external examiner photo with all the faces clearly visible also.
- These documents would be uploaded on the app link provided by the board.
- CBSE also wants the photograph to be taken in the laboratory where the practical examination is being held.
- Schools have been instructed to upload the marks of the practical examinations in the app just after the exam is being held.
- Examiners will not be permitted to change the internal marks or the practical marks uploaded on the app.
The theory exam for the skill subjects will commence from 15th February 2020 onward. Hence, all the CBSE affiliated school must ensure that the practical exam must get finished within the time limit provided by the board.
You can also read, CBSE Class 12th Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020.