The central Board of Secondary Education has notified that the there are many vacancies for the post of Assistant Secretary, Analyst and Junior Hindi translator. The candidates who are interested and eligible and willing to apply can do so from the official website of the central board of secondary education.
The submission of online application begins from November 16, 2019. The last date to submit the online application is on December 16, 2019. The candidates have to submit it on or before the last date of the submission.
The important which should be made of are as follows:
|Starting date for the submission of online application||November 16, 2019.|
|Last date for the submission of online application||December 16, 2019.|
The eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Secretary are as follows:
- The candidate should hold a bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized university or college.
- The candidate should have working experience in the field of General administration or Accounts or establishments.
To be able to apply for the post of Analyst the candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have a degree in bachelor of engineering or bachelor of technology. The candidates who have degree in computer applications are also considered eligible.
- The candidate should have working experience in Visual Basics dot net and SQL server.
The candidates who wants to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator should fulfill the following criteria:
- The candidate should have a master degree in Hindi from any recognized or university. The candidate should be fluent in English.
The candidate has to visit the website of CBSE to apply online. The candidates can register and apply online.
Also read, CBSE CTET December 2019.