The Common Admission Test or CAT 2019 registrations shall be closing on Wednesday, September 18, 2019. Students who are preparing for the examination are advised to register and apply online on iimcat.ac.in before the last date to avoiding the last-minute rush. The registration would close at 5:00 pm on September 18, 2019. The Indian Institutes of Management shall be conducting a computer-based Common Admission Test 2019 (CAT 2019) on Sunday, i.e. November 24, 2019, in two sessions. The website to be followed is www.iimcat.ac.in, or the help Desk Number is 18002090830.
Education Qualification required-
The students in final year of Bachelor’s degree and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
The registration fees for the same shall be ₹950 for SC, ST and PwD candidates and ₹1900 for all other candidates.
The CAT results shall be declared by the second week of January 2020, and the score is valid only till December 31, 2020, and will accordingly be accessible on the website.
Documents required to apply-
- Image cannot not be older than 6 months and of passport size photograph holding the size of 30 mm X 45 mm in dimensions, is in .jpg or .jpeg format with max 80KB in size. Making sure that the image shall have a white background and the same must be pasted on the admit card.
- Also, a scanned image in .jpg or .jpeg format of the candidates’ signature. The image for the same shall be dimension 80 mm X 35 mm and should not be more than 80KB.
- Make sure of the clarity of scanned images with atleast the resolution of 150px/inch.
- EWS/NC-OBC/SC/ST Certificate has to be uploaded if applicable.
- Candidates applying under the PwD category are also required to download the required Certificate available on the website, fill the required fields and upload the self-attested form in PDF format.