The Registration process for the Common Admission Test, CAT 2019 has been closed on 25th September 2019. Candidates already applied and waiting for doing the correction can do so through the official website, www.iimcat.ac.in . The portal is active now for the corrections to be done.
The photograph and signature can also be edited along with other information. The window will stay active until 30th September 2019, 5 pm. The candidates are advised to check their uploaded documents so that it should match with the requirement.
CAT 2019 Photograph and Signature Specifications:
- Passport size photo with the dimensions of 30mm X 45mm.
- Signature image with the dimensions of 80mm X 35mm.
- The format of the document must be in .jpg or .jpeg.
- Each of the file sizes should not be more than 80KB.
- The image must be clear with the resolution of 150px/inch.
- The photo must have a white background.
- The photo should not be more than six months old.
Candidates must paste the same image on the admit card as being uploaded. The admit card must be furnished on the date of the examination, 24th November 2019. Please visit the official website once for further clarification.