The student who appeared for BA/B.Sc/B.Com exams can now check their results on the official website, which is www.wbresults.nic.in or www.caluniv.ac.in . Students need to note that the online mark sheet should not be considered as the original mark sheet. To check the CU Result, student must have their roll number considered as a basic requirement.
Candidates can check the exam hall ticket with the help of the roll no. The original mark sheet can be obtained from the university. Students must secure minimum qualifying marks in order to pass the examination.
Check the results from the direct link, here.
Steps to check the Calcutta University Results:
- Click on either of the links mentioned above.
- Tab on the box which shows “BA/ B. Sc/ B. Com Part-III General examination 2019″ available on the homepage.
- Now Enter the respective “Roll Number”.
- You can view results and also get an SMS result as per your choice selected.
- If you have selected the option “view result”, your results will get displayed when you click on the “submit” after entering your details.
- Check the result and download it on your computer.
- Also, Printing option is available for future reference.
- To check another result, refresh by clicking on the refresh button.
Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.