The candidates who have appeared for the BSF Head Constable 2019 written exam held on 22nd September 2019 can have a look at the expected cut-off marks. Based on the difficulty level of the review the cut-off marks have been estimated for the BSF Head Constable 2019 exam.
The exam was being held to fill the vacancies up to 1248 of Head Constable (Radio Operator) and (Radio Mechanic) posts. Official website is http://bsf.nic.in/ .
BSF Head Constable (RO and RM) posts exam pattern:
BSF Head Constable 2019 exam was an OMR based written exam of 3 hours consisting of 100 questions of 200 marks. The questions were on the basis of the syllabus of 10th and 12th or intermediate of CBSE or State Board of Education.
|Sections||Subjects||Number of questions|
|Part 4||English and GK||20|
Minimum qualifying and expected cut-off marks for written exam BSF Head Constable 2019:
Questions asked in the BSF Head Constable (RO and RM) written exam were of moderate level. Also, there was negative marking with the deduction 0.50 marks for the wrong answer in BSF Head Constable Exam 2019.
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks||Expected cut-off marks|
- Important points to remember after BSF Head Constable 2019 exam (RO and RM):
- After clearing the cut-off marks, students are advised to look at the scores for further selection procedures:
- PST, PET, and Documentation (2nd December 2019 onwards):
- All the candidates in this stage must have to qualify the PST/PET and documentation for further performing in the next step written test.
- Descriptive written test (2nd February 2020):
- For HC (RO) – the candidates have to qualify the descriptive test as well as a dictation test during this stage.
- For HC (RM) – the candidates have to qualify a descriptive test during this stage.
- Final medical exam (13th April 2020 onwards).
- Final Result of BSF HC RO and RM 2019 exam: the final result will be made in the given manner:
|HC/RO||Total marks obtained in the descriptive test and dictation test out of total marks.|
|HC/RM||Total marks obtained in written test out of 200 marks.|