BSF (Border Security Force) has released the answer key for the written test for the post of Head Constable Radio Operator (RO) and Radio Mechanic (RM). Along with the BSF HC result 2019, the answer keys have also been released on the official website.
The candidates who appeared for the BSF Head Constable exam 2019 can check the answers through the official website.
The candidates who qualify the BSF Head Constable written exam will be called for the second phase of selection which is PST, PET and document verification. The PST, PET, and document verification round will be held from 2nd December 2019 to 18th December 2019. Intimation through SMS or e-mail will be sent to all the shortlisted candidates by the recruitment centre concerned to attend the second phase of the test.
Shortlisted candidates in PET, PST, and document verification shall be called for the descriptive test. The candidates who qualify the test will be put through a detailed medical test to assess fitness.
How to check the result of BSF HC RM/RO exam 2019:
- Visit the official website http://bsf.nic.in/ .
- Click on the recruitment tab and press the results tab on the dropdown menu.
- Click on the result of written exam direct/departmental recruitment for the post of HC RM in BSF 2019.
- A PDF file will open and the candidates can check the roll numbers of the selected candidates.
- After the list of candidates, the answer key for the BSF HC RO/RM 2019 is given.
BSF Head Constable RO and RM exams 2019 was conducted on 22nd September 2019 at various exam centres. The exam was conducted on offline mode consisting of 100 questions from mathematics, physics, chemistry, English and General Knowledge.
The BSF invited applications for filling up the vacancies of about 1072 head constable post. Out of 1072 vacancies, 772 are for Head Constable Radio Mechanic and 300 for Head Constable Radio operator.
You can also read, BSF Constable Result 2019.