There is an important update for the candidates who are residents of the new union territories of Ladakh and Jammu & Kashmir and wish to start a career with the Border Security Force and serve the nation.
The Border Security Force has invited applications from interested candidates hailing from Ladakh and Jammu & Kashmir for recruitment for the positions of Constable (GD, through a notification published on the official website of the BSF.
These vacancies are meant for male as well as female candidates. Candidates who are interested in the BSF Constable (GD) 2019 recruitment drive, must log-on to the official website of BSF, i.e. www.bsf.nic.in and complete their application process online.
Under the BSF Constable (GD) 2019 recruitment drive, a total of 1356 vacancies are to be filled wherein 1184 positions are for male candidates, and 172 vacancies are for female candidates.
The online application process will commence from 7th November 2019 and would end on 14th November 2019. Only those candidates who will complete the registration eligible to appear for the next round of selection.
Any applications received after the scheduled dates will not be accepted under any circumstances. So, the interested candidates must rush to complete their online application without any delay.
BSF Constable (GD) 2019 Recruitment: Important Dates
Candidates who wish to apply for vacancies advertised under the ongoing BSF Constable (GD) 2019 recruitment drive must note the below-mentioned dates for reference: –
|1||BSF Constable (GD) 2019 recruitment: Notification published||6th November 2019|
|2||BSF Constable (GD) 2019 recruitment: Online application commences||7th November 2019|
|3||BSF Constable (GD) 2019 recruitment: Online application concludes||14th November 2019|
|4||BSF Constable (GD) 2019 recruitment: Examination||To be announced|
BSF Constable (GD) 2019 recruitment: Important information
Candidates who wish to participate in the BSF Constable (GD) 2019 recruitment must note the below mentioned important information: –
- A total of 1356 vacancies are to be filled, 1184 for male candidates and 172 for female candidates.
- The minimum age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years as on 01.08.2019. The maximum age of the applicant should not be more than 23 years as on 01.08.2019
- The candidate must have completed his/her matriculation examination, i.e. Class 10th from a recognized board or university to be eligible for selection.
- The selection process for BSF Constable (GD) 2019 recruitment comprises of three stages: –
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- For information pertaining to the selection process and other details, candidates should trust the information published on the official website of BSF i.e. www.bsf.nic.in