Border Roads Organisation (BRO), which comes under the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, had earlier issued job openings (Advertisement no.-1/2019) for freshers and experienced for 778 vacancies. The last date for the application is today, 15th July 2019. The candidates who are interested and fulfil all the criteria required for the application can download the application form at http://www.bro.gov.in. Candidates who belong to remote areas can submit the application till 30th July 2019.
Application dates for BRO Recruitment 2019
|Start date for application receipt||01/06/2019|
|Last Date for Application Receipt||15/07/2019|
|Last Date for application receipt for remote areas||30/07/2019|
Application process for BRO Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website at http://www.bro.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for the recruitment for 778 vacancies stated as ‘Recruitment Activities against ADVT. No 01/2019’
- Check the eligibility criteria by opening the notification
- Find the advertisement stated as Advt for Recruitment in BRO 2019
- Download the application form and fill it up correctly according to the instructions mentioned in the form
- The application should be printed on a good quality A4 size bond paper using one side only.
- Post the form to the mentioned address before the last date ends.
Only male candidates can apply for the given posts. The Candidate must be either a Citizen of India or a person who has a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the entire list of criteria. The eligibility criteria as per the required post are given below:
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Driver Mechanical Transport||10th Class, Driving licence||18-27 years|
|Vehicle Mechanic||10th Class, Mechanic Certificate||18-27 years|
|Electrician||10th Class, Auto Electrician Certificate||18-27 years|
|Multi-Skilled Worker||10th Class||18-25 years|
Applicants need to make the payment for the application fee via offline mode. All the details regarding the application fee for the recruitment of the required posts are:
- The application fee for the GEN/ EWS/ Ex-servicemen is Rs. 50.
- The application fee for the Other Backward Class is Rs. 50.
- The application fee for the Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe & PWD is not required.
As per the notification and instructions provided by BRO, overall 778 vacancies are open for this recruitment. Post and category wise vacancy details and number of vacancies are given below in the following chart:
Number of Vacancies and Vacancy Details
|Driver Mechanical Transport||388
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Cook)||197||81||29||14||53||20|
Candidates must check the eligibility and educational criteria before applying for the BRO recruitment. Selection for electrician, driver and other posts will be done provisionally on the written test-based combined merit list. Shortlisted candidates will also have to undergo medical examination before joining for the post.