The Bihar Public Service Commission has recently released the notice for the recruitment of assistant engineers in the Minor Water Resources Department, Govt. of Bihar. The recruitment is for the post of Assistant Engineer – Mechanical and Assistant Engineer – Civil. Here we are providing all the details and information on the BPSC assistant engineer recruitment notification 2019, the vacancy details, the important dates, the fees fpr the exam and the eligibility criteria.
The recruitment is for Mechanical and Civil assistant engineers, with 10 vacancies for mechanical and 18 vacancies for the civil division. A total of 28 vacancies are currently available, for which the BPSC assistant engineer recruitment is being conducted.
Total Vacancies – 28 posts
Mechanical – 10
Civil – 18
For the official notice, advertisement and other information you can visit the official BPSC website: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Default.htm
Important dates for the BPSC assistant engineer recruitment
Interested candidates can apply for the BPSC assistant engineer recruitment exam from the 16th of September 2019 and before the 26th of September 2019. The last date for the fee payment is the 30th of September 2019. In case of candidates who are filling and submitting the application online, the last date for submission is 4th of October 2019. Alternatively candidates can also submit the application in offline mode, via speed post, the last date for which is 21st October 2019 till 5pm IST.
Important dates for BPSC assistant engineer recruitment 2019
|Starting date for registration||16.9.19|
|End Date for registration||26.9.19|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||30.9.19|
|Last date for submission of application online||4.10.19|
|Last Date for submission of application via speed post||21.10.19 till 5pm|
An application fee of Rs. 750/- for OC and OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates is applicable. The fee payment can be made through credit/debit card as well as Net Banking facilities that are available.
BPSC assistant engineer recruitment eligibility details
- Age limit: The candidate should be at least 21 years of age to be eligible for the BPSC assistant engineer recruitment examination. The upper age limit is 37 years for normal candidates with a relaxation of up to 42 years for reserved category.
- Candidates who are a citizen of India are only eligible.
- Educational qualifications: Candidates should have an engineering degree in civil/mechanical engineering from any recognized university/institute that has AICTE approval to be eligible for recruitment.
BPSC assistant engineer recruitment exam pattern and other details
- Application method: Candidates can apply online through the official BPSC website from the 16.9.19.
- List of documents:
- Matriculation Marksheet/Certificate(Age Proof)
- Educational Qualification Mark sheets/Certificates
- PWD Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Submission of application: Application can be submitted online or offline through speed post. Application fee have to be submitted online via Net Banking, debit/credit card.
- BPSC assistant engineer recruitment exam pattern: The selection process involves a written exam. Candidates are required to qualify in both primary examination and mains to qualify for the interview.