According to an official notification, Border Security Force is set to release the admit card for the post of head constables soon. The posts of Head Constables include that of Head Constable Radio Operator (RO) and Head Constable Radio Mechanic (RM).
Border Security Force (BSF) released the notification for head constable vacancy in April this year with application ending by the 12th June. There are a total of 462 vacancies available for the post of a Radio Operator and 786 posts for that of a Radio Mechanic. These posts fall under Group ‘C’ in Border Security Force.
An individual is eligible for being recruited in these positions if they qualify the following requirements –
- Passed class 10th examination with an ITI Certificate in Radio and Television. OR,
- Passed class 12th examination with PCM Group with 60% Marks.
- Should be of at least 18 years in age.
- The maximum age is 25 years for General Candidates
- The maximum age is 28 years for Other Backward Class Candidates
- The maximum age is 30 years for Scheduled Class and Scheduled Tribes.
The admit card is being released for the first phase examination, which is a written test. It will feature Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with an allotted time of three hours. The questions will be from the disciplines of English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and even General knowledge.
This phase of the exam will be followed by two more phases:
- The second phase will take place under two stages, the first stage involving the Physical standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) along with documentation on 9th October 2019 and descriptive written test in the second stage on 2nd February 2020.
- The third phase will be the final phase that will involve the final medical examination and is likely to take place from the 13th of Aril, 2020.
Those who will be appearing for the upcoming written examination can download the admit card by following these simple and concise steps –
- Open the official website of Border Security Force, bsf.nic.in
- Click on the link in the homepage that states ‘Online Recruitment HC RO/RM’
- Among various links available, you need to press the link which reads “Download Admit Card for BSF HC Radio Operator & HC Radio Mechanic Wrote an Examination, 2019your.”
- You will then be required to fill in some important details such as your registration number and the password. You will also need to fill in a Captcha.
- Then press Submit after the details have been filled in.
- The admit card will then appear on your screen.
- You can then download the admit card in a PDF format and also take a printout for your future use.
Keep a close look on the official website for getting the notification regarding the release date of the admit card.