BITS Pilani has announced the shortlist of applicants for the GD / PI process for admission to its 2019-21 batch of MBA program. Please visit http://bitsadmission.com/mbamain.aspx to check your application status.
Following the advertisement of the institute, the shortlisting for GD / PI has been done on the basis of CAT 2018 / valid GMAT score. The institute has confirmed that for the final selection more weightage will be given to the over-all profile of the candidate. This may include CAT score, performance during the GD / PI process, written analytical test, previous academic records, work experience, extra-curricular activities and interpersonal skills etc.
Instruction for Shortlisted Candidates:
Carefully note down the date and time for reporting in the GD / PI venue allocated to you. This time Bangalore has three different reporting time. All shortlisted candidates going to Delhi, Hyderabad or Pilani will have to report at 8:30 AM on the day allotted to them.
The GD / PI center addresses and dates for these locations are given below.
|S. No.||Center||Address||GD and PI Dates|
|Department of Management,
New Academic Block,
Vidya Vihar, Pilani, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan-333031
|6 April 2019|
Shamirpet-Keesara Road, Jawahar Nagar, Shameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana-500078
|28 March 2019|
|3.||Bangalore||15-16, 3rd floor, Vayudooth Chambers,
Trinity Circle, MG Road, Bangalore, Karnataka-560001
|30-31 March 2019|
|4.||Delhi||Paharpur Business Centre
21, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi-110019
|30-31 March 2019|
Please report at the center on the respective date and time allotted to you for the group discussion & personal interview in order to be assessed for your suitability for the programme. You should be prepared to stay till late evening of the day of GD / PI, since the process may continue till late evening.
You will be finally admitted to the programme subject to:
- You being found suitable by the admissions committee.
- You being found medically fit by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Submission of following original mark sheets and certificates with a photocopy of each:
- Matriculation/ 10th pass certificate
- Mark-sheets / Grade cards for all years / semesters of the qualifying degree
- Final / Provisional degree certificate.
If your result of the qualifying examination is not available by 28th July, 2019 then you should have at least already appeared in all exams of final year and you should submit your qualifying degree and mark sheets latest by 1st October, 2019. If you do not submit the original qualifying degree and mark sheets by 1st October, 2019, your admission to the program will be automatically discontinued and no fees will be refunded and you will be asked to leave the institute immediately. Further if the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination is below 60%, the offer of Provisional admission will stand automatically cancelled. No further extension of date for submission of final results of the qualifying examination will be given.
On the day of GD / PI, please carry the following documents, subject to their availability:
- Application form
- One passport sized photograph (not older than 6 months)
- Both original and self-attested photocopy of CAT 2018 / valid GMAT score card
- Both original and self-attested photocopy of 10th class certificate / mark sheet for verification of date of birth
- Both original and self-attested photocopy of the mark sheet of the final year of your qualifying degree
- Both original and self-attested photocopy of documents verifying your employment particulars since graduation (e.g. Last salary slip, Offer letter, Joining letter, Experience certificate etc.)
- A separate sheet describing your professional experience in terms of (a) various tasks of decision making in which you have been involved, (b) innovations brought about by you, (c) specific research of R&D work and (d) consultancy work
- A 250-word statement of purpose describing what you propose to achieve by doing this programme and for what ultimate goal
- Both original and self-attested photocopy of documents verifying awards won by you (e.g. merit scholarships, gold medal, NSTS, NTS etc. received by you
- Additional documents, as per your judgment.
If you need to change your GD / PI venue or date of the same or require any further assistance, you may call (01596)- 515802, 515828, 515858, 242205, 255294, 294330 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . To know more about the Department of Management, please visit https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/pilani/management/Management .