Bihar Vidhan Parishad has announced 41 vacancies for posts of Personal Assistant, Reporter, and Stenographer. Willing candidates can apply for the posts through the official website of Bihar Vidhan Parishad, http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/
Steps to apply for 41 vacancies in Bihar Vidhan Parishad:
- Candidates will need to visit the official website of Bihar Vidhan Parishad, http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/.
- Click on the link ‘recruitment’ on the homepage. The link will appear on the homepage on 23rd July.
- Fill in all the required details and click on ‘submit.’
- Candidates must pay the specified fee for the application to be complete.
|Online application opening date||23rd July 2019|
|Online application closing date||12th August 2019|
|Online fee payment opening date||23rd July 2019|
|Online fee payment closing date||12th August 2019|
Candidates must meet a set of criteria set by the Bihar Vidhan Parishad that includes educational qualification and age limit.
- Educational qualification: For all the posts, applying candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree along with a computer certificate.
- Age limit: Applicants must be 21 years of age or older. The highest age limit for male candidates is 37 years. Women candidates and candidates coming from BC and OBC categories must be less than 40 years of age. SC and ST applicants must not be older than 42 years.
Candidates will have to go through a selection test conducted by Bihar Vidhan Parishad. Among the total number of 41 vacancies, 20 posts are reserved for stenographers. Sixteen candidates are going to be hired for the position of Reporter, whereas five vacancies are allotted for Personal Assistant posts.