The Bihar Legislative Council has finally issued the admit card for the post of recruitment of Assistant (Urdu), Translator (English and Hindi), which is an wonderful and unique opportunity. The Assistant and LDC posts under Bihar Vidhan Parishad would be a secure opportunity for job seekers. The Candidates who have bestowed for the posts can now download their Bihar Group D Admit Card from the Bihar Legislative Council website.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Group D Admit Card Link is also given below for the convenience of the applicants. Those Candidates who have opted can download the admit card by giving their Registration No and Password by the use of the link given below on or before 21 October 2019.
Also, the Candidates can verify all the details regarding the Bihar Legislative Council, Bihar Vidhan Parishad Group D such as date, time and place on Bihar Sachivalaya Group D Admit Card 2019.
Steps to download Bihar Sachivalaya Group D Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in .
- Then click on the “Admit Card” link given against advertisement number i.e. 02/2019, 03/2019 and 04/2019.
- Once a new window will open you need to provide details and press on ‘Login’ Button.
- And then on the next window the admit card will be flashed.
- Go and download your admit card.
- Take a print out for the further need and also keep xerox in case.
The direct link to download the admit card is, http://188.8.131.52/blcvp5aug19/.
The Bihar Vidhan Parishad has welcomed the applications with the update of the notification number 02/2019 (Assistant Posts), 03/2019 (for the post of Assistant (Urdu), Translator (English and Hindi), Assistant Avdhayak) and 04/2019 (Lower Division Clerk) posts in the month of August- September 2019.
For more details candidate need to keep themselves updated through our website. You can also read, Bihar Sachivalaya Group D Recruitment 2019.