The Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) has launched the answer key for Community Coordinator post. The interested and eligible candidates shall view the same at the official website brlps.in and also submit their objections or issues until tomorrow.
The BRLPS Jeevika recruitment 2019 for community coordinator posts brought forward a total of 1,882 vacancies. Official website of BRLPS is http://www.brlp.in/.
- project manager – 9
- assistant finance manager – 1
- project associate – 4
- IT associate – 1
- accountant – 1
- office assistant -2
- cashier – 1
- district project manager – 6
- manager – 94
- finance manager – 8
- procurement manager – 4
- training officer – 2
- block project manager – 23
- livelihood specialist – 271
- area coordinator – 474
- block-level accountant – 300
- office assistant – 306
The testing for the same shall be through a computer-based test from September 3 to September 9.
And, government job seekers who had appeared in the exam, shall visit and check the answers of questions asked in their exam shift and match their answers.
- Community coordinator will undergo 45 days village internship
- Area coordinator will do 1-night village internship
- The district project manager will present PPT and have an interview.
- An accountant (BPIU), an office assistant will have a personal interview.
Also, note that for all other positions, there will be group discussion and personal interview.
- Candidates need to go jobs.brlps.in and go to announcements page.
- Click on raise the objection link against announcement number 251.
- Then in the new window to the BRLPS (Jeevika) recruitment 2019 objection management page (where one has to login with application number, date of birth respectively.
For more information kindly check the official notification.