The recruitment notification for the post of constable has been released by the Bihar Police. The total number of vacant positions for which the recruitment drive is being held is 11880. The notification has been issued by the Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC).
The vacant post mentioned for the recruitment drive is for the Bihar Police, Bihar Military Police (BMP), Special India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB). The drive is combined recruitment for the vacant posts. You can also read, Bihar Police 2019 Recruitment.
Bihar Police constable recruitment Exam 2019 Important Dates:
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The Application process starts on||5th October 2019|
|The Application process ends on||4th November 2019|
|Date of the Exam||To be announced|
The official website of Bihar Police through which the applicants can apply for the job is www.csbc.bih.nic.in. Candidates must go through the official website and notification thoroughly before applying for the exam.
Steps to apply for Bihar Police Constable 2019:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “https://apply-csbc.com/V1/applicationIndex” link.
- Complete the registration process.
- Fill the application form.
- View the application status.
The official notifice for the Bihar Police constable recruitment drive is http://csbc.bih.nic.in/for-Constable.pdf. The information must be referred to before filling the application form.
- Candidates must be 12th passed from a recognized board.
- Age limit for applying is 18 to 25 years. The age must be attained as on 1st August 2019.
- Age relaxation is there for the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must go through the physical standards set by CSBC.
- The exam paper will contain 100 questions.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- The standards of the question paper will be as per the Class 12th level.
Candidates qualifying the written test will be able to appear for the physical efficiency test. The official website must be tracked for further information and updates.