The application process for SI, ASI will get closed today by the Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission, BPSSC. Candidates can apply for the post through the official website, www.bpssc.bih.nic.in . The total number of vacancies for which the recruitment drive is being held is 2446.
The registration process was started on 22nd August 2019. The vacant post for the recruitment drive is Police Sub-Inspector, Sergeant, Assistant Superintendent Jail and Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman).
Steps to apply for Bihar Police Jobs 2019:
- Visit the official site of BPSSC, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Bihar Police Jobs 2019” link.
- Register and make the payment online.
- Fill the application form.
- Check the application status.
- Make a copy of the submitted application form for further need.
The age of the candidates applying for the post must not be less than 20 years or more than 37 years. The maximum age limit for the reserved categories is 40 years. Candidates must visit the website of Bihar Police for further details.