The admit card for Community Health Officers (CHOs) 2019 exam has been released by the State Health Society, National Health Mission, Bihar (NHM Bihar). Candidates must download the admit card through the official website, www.statehealthsocietybihar.org .
Total number of vacancies came up from the State Health Society, National Health Mission, Bihar (NHM Bihar) is 600 for the recruitment of Community Health Officers (CHOs).
Steps to download Bihar NHM CHO Post Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website of NHM Bihar, as mentioned above.
- Click on the Download Admit Card of MLHP online link.
- A new window will appear.
- Enter your registration credentials like Registration No, your post and Date of Birth.
- Check and download the admit card.
- Take print copy of the admit card for future reference.
Only eligible candidates will get the chance to appear in the exam. The exam will be online based. The candidates must score a minimum 30% marks to qualify NHM Bihar Health Officer Exam. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.