The Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board has published the Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board Result 2019 online. Candidates who have performed in the examination can visit the official website to check the results. Bihar Madhyama Result 2019 is accessible on the official website. For checking the Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board Result 2019 candidates are expected to enter your Roll Code and Roll Number. The candidates can also check the results on the above link.
As per the official numbers accorded by the BSSB, a total of 21,620 students had performed for the Bihar Madhyama Exam 2019. There is a total number, 17,232 students have examined in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Class.
The pass percentage for Bihar Madhyama Result 2019 stands at 93.55%. For 2019, BSSB Madhyama Results and this time boys shaded the colors themselves by securing a higher pass percentage in the Sanskrit Examination. The pass percentage of Boys was 94.10% as compared to the girls’ success ratio of 93.07%.
The key statistics related to the Madhyamamik Exam are provided below:
- The Pass Percentage: 93.55%.
- Boys Passed: 7,925
- The ratio is the percentage of Boys passing: 94.10%
- No of Girls Passed: 9,307
- Pass Percentage among Girls is 93.07%
Bihar Madhyama Sanskrit Result 2019 check now:
- Go to the official website i.e. bssbpat.com .
- Search and Click on Link for ‘Madhyama Result 2019’
- Once redirected to a new page:
- Select on Link for Individual Results
- Provide your Roll Code and Roll Number to check BSSB Result 2019
- The Bihar Madhyama Result 2019 will be presented on the screen
- Also, download PDF copy of the result or take a printout of it for future reference
At the time of officially announcing the BSSB Madhyama Result 2019, the Board Chairperson Dr. Bharti Mehta also declared that in case any student finds mistakes or errors in the mark sheets or Bihar Sanskrit Shiksha Board Result 2019, they require to contact the board with a written addressed application for the same. And the Board will examine into their request and modify the result accordingly.