BISPS (Bihar Integrated Social Protection Strengthening), it is a state society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare- SSUPSW, (brand name- SAKSHAM), Government of Bihar has invited applications for the post of Technician, Admin-cum- Account Assistant and other posts.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the online mode. The online registration has started already on the official website www.ssupsw.in, and the last date to apply for the exam is 19th September 2019.
The candidates have to fulfil the requisite eligibility for applying for the Bihar Government jobs for about 917 vacancies.
Total posts – 917.
- Centre Manager – 63.
- Admin-cum-Account Assistant – 63.
- Case Manager – 70.
- Senior Physiotherapist – 66.
- Mobility Instructor – 74.
- Physiotherapist – 73.
- Audiologist-cum-Speech Language Pathologist – 85.
- Counsellor/Clinical Physiologist – 79.
- Technician (Speech and Hearing) – 87.
- Technician (Ophthalmology) – 75.
- Technician (Prothetic and Orthotics) – 72.
- Paramedic (centre and Response van) – 17.
- Care Giver -69.
- Driver – 19.
- Cook – 5.
- Centre Manager – PG degree.
- Admin-cum-Account Assistant – Graduation in B.com (Commerce) with one-year experience.
- Case Manager – PG Degree with 2-year working experience or Bachelor’s degree with four- year experience.
- Senior Physiotherapist – Master degree in Physiotherapist with six-month internship and two years’ experience or degree four-year experience.
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor in Physiotherapist with six-month internship ad two-years of expertise.
- Cook – 8th class passed and with two years’ experience.
How to apply:
The candidates willing to apply for the post can visit the official website of the SSUPSW and apply on or before 19th September 2019.