BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) Trichy has given the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice (Welder, Turner, Fitter, wireman, Electrician, Machinist, and others). The candidates who are willing to work in the central government job can apply for this post. The BHEL has released the notification for the posts of about to fill 400 vacancies.
|Start date of application||16th March 2019|
|Last date of filling the application||30th March 2019|
|Publication of short listing of applicants||3rd April 2019|
|Expected certificate verification date||4th April 2019|
|Tentative joining date||
11th April 2019
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- The maximum age is 27 years.
- The candidates should have passed 8th class under 10+2 system of education with maths and science and ITI or
- Passed in the 10th class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI or
- Passed 12th class under 10+2 education system of education with physics, chemistry, and biology or
- Passed in BBA/BA.
BHEL Trichy 2019 Apply online:
The candidates who are willing to work in this field can apply for the BHEL Recruitment Trichy 2019 by following the steps given:
- Visit the official website www.bheltry.co.in
- Search for the Apprentice notification link.
- View the official notification.
- Go through the online application and apply online by clicking Apply now button.
- Create the registration BHEL Trichy 2019 and fill all the details.
- Upload the scanned photo and sign to the application form.
- Ensure the details are correct and
- Click on the submit button.
- Make the payment if required.
- Take the print out of the BHEL Trichy 2019 Apprentice Application form for future reference.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for BHEL Recruitment 2019
The BHEL Trichy 2019 Recruitment exam pattern is as follows. The candidates who have applied for the exam can go through the exam pattern of BHEL recruitment Trichy 2019:
|Type of exam||Subjects||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Objective type||Logical reasoning, professional knowledge, numerical ability, English, general awareness||150||150||120 minutes|
The selection process for the BHEL Apprentice 2019 Trichy will be based on the merit result and document verification. The officials will release the merit list on the basis of 10th merit. The candidates who are short-listed will be eligible for document verification. The candidates who clear the document verification process successfully will be posted.
The BHEL Trichy 2019 Apprentice exams merit list has been released by BHEL and the candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the merit list from the official website.
- Visit the official website trichy.bhel.com
- Search for the BHEL Trichy 2019 Apprentice exam merit list.
- Click on the link provided.
- Enter the application number and date of birth of BHEL Trichy 2019.
- Click on the submit button.
- The merit list of BHEL 2019 Trichy Apprentice will be displayed on the screen,
- Check the details on the merit list.
- Save and download the merit list.
- Take a print out of the BHEL Apprentice 2019 Trichy for future reference.
After the document verification as mentioned above the candidates will get the joining letter. The joining letter will be released in the official website. After getting the joining letter the candidates have to carry that letter for joining in the job.