Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released its official notification for the recruitment of Contract Engineer posts. Through this recruitment process, BEL will fill 05 vacancies on a Contract basis for one year for its Kotdwara Unit, Uttarakhand.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Application started on||7th August 2019|
|Application Ends on||28th August 2019|
Candidates must have BE/B. Tech degree in the domain of Computer Science from any recognized university or AICTE approved Institution with:
- First Class for GEN/OBC/EWS,
- Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- also, one-year post qualification experience is a must.
Minimum 1 year of experience in any one of the following domains:
- Java programming
- Web portal design and development using Java
- VoIP and SIP Protocol
- DB Design –Knowledge of SQL; PostgreSQL, ORACLE, DB procedures & Triggers
- IP Networking
- Linux Operating System
The Upper Age Limit as on 01.02.2019 is 27 years.
Number of Vacancies:
Total number of vacancies: 05 posts
- Applicants fulfilling the above eligibility criteria will be called for the Written Test (MCQ type) and interview depending upon the number of applications received.
- The date of the written examination and interview will be informed to the candidates via e-mail/Post in due course.
- Candidates have to bring their admit card, passport size photograph and all other testimonials (10th and 12th mark sheet, degree mark sheet of all the semesters, experience certificate, caste certificate, if applicable, along with the self-attested copies) needs to be shown at the time of written test/ interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for the post through online mode through the BEL official website http://www.bel-india.in . The online registration window would be open from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019.