1. To see your parents smile when you are it’s reason.
2. First Crush
3. To fall in Love.
4. To be Loved.
5. To get a phone call that says class is cancelled.
6. Receiving a call/text from your loved one when you are alone.
7. First Job
8. To see an old friend and feel nothing has changed.
9. To get the recognition from the person who you admire.
10. Clearing your last exam.
11. Listening to a song that reminds you of someone.
12. To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep a couple of hours.
13. To wake up and realize everything is OK after a horrible dream.
14. To pee after having to hold it for sometime.
15. When you get a call from a friend at midnight to wish you on your birthday.
16. To touch the fingers of a newly born.
17. Late night outs.
18. Reunion of school friends at a familiar place.
19. The first kiss.
20. To see people that you like, feeling happy.
21. To look at an evening.
22. To have somebody that tells you that he/she loves you.
23. When you check your old jeans’ pocket and find some cash in it.
24. To receive a call from someone, you don’t see a lot, but you want to.
25. To feel butterflies in the stomach every time that you see that person.
26. When you receive your first pay check and give it to your proud parents
27. When you wake up to the smell of your favorite breakfast.
28. When you are offered a glass of coldrink or a juice after a long journey.
29. When you dance without thinking about the world.
30. When you open the refrigerator and find a forgotten box of chocolates.
31. When you fall asleep the minute your head touches the pillow.
32. When someone comes back.
33. Being late to something and freaking out about it, only to have the other person text you first and say that they, too, are going to be late.
34. Making someone smile
35. To laugh…laugh…and laugh… remembering stupid things done with stupid friends.
36. That feeling of massive relief when you think you’ve lost your phone, but then you find it in your bag.
37. Post-exams cinema marathons.
38. When you tell a joke in a meeting and everyone laughs.
39. Putting your face against a fan on a super-hot day – Basically the most refreshing thing ever, for those who can’t just hop in a pool.
40. Listening to your favorite song.
41. When your alarm rings at 6 in the morning and you realize it’s a Sunday!
43. Graduation day.
45. Birth of a Child.