The power of education is beyond imagination. If delivered aptly, it can make a genius out of the ordinary. Every conscious parent and child is aware of the fact and wishes to be a part of an education system that does things ‘out-of-the-box’.
Bennett University has set out to address this challenge of text book based learning in India with an innovative and new age experiential learning. In this direction, the university has partnered with premier Ivy League institutions to bring in world class education to India. One such partnership is with Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University to facilitate collaborative efforts in design and delivery of a top-notch MBA Program. Johnson at Cornell University is an Ivy League business school based in Ithaca, NY and New York City.
This need for such a futuristic state-of-the-art MBA Program is intended to prepare students for global success by building a strong foundation in leadership skills required to solve the business challenges of tomorrow.
The Bennett MBA is not just an ordinary MBA
- Redesigned curriculum in line with international standards: The MBA program is delivered in collaboration with Johnson Cornell, with a re-designed curriculum delivered in line with international standards. Faculty from Cornell University will also visit the campus to teach the students.
- Students would also get an opportunity for a one week immersion program at Cornell University to get a first-hand experience of an Ivy League MBA.
- Top-notch Faculty : The University has also on board, faculty drawn from the best of management institutes in India and abroad.
- Entrepreneurial Learning : The MBA Program gives great importance to innovation and entrepreneurship. In partnership with Babson Global, the No.1 College for entrepreneurship in the world, Bennett University’s Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (CIE) has set up “The Bennett Hatchery” to mentor and seed fund potential start up ideas.
- Unparalleled Industry Connect : The support of our parent company – The Times Group, gives us a competitive edge in industry exposure and corporate networking with its 25,000+ client base, Industry events, award ceremonies, etc. Students get to leverage on this platform where they get to experience live case studies, attend industry events, interact with industry stalwarts, and much more.
- Life Skills : In industry, career and business, it is the soft skills that come to the fore and are a major factor in ensuring your success. At Bennett University, our emphasis is to make our students “life and career ready” with a strong emphasis on communication, team work, creativity and critical thinking.
With the partnership with Johnson at Cornell and support of the parent company – The Times Group, Bennett University is in a strong position to deliver progressive industry requirements and make the students of our country career and future ready.
To know more about the unique pedagogy at Bennett, visit here.