Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is India’s aviation and defense organization with around nine processing plants, and a few regional offices in India. It is claimed by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures electronic items for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defense of India. BEL started with the production of communication equipment in 1956; BEL began creating receiving valves in 1961, germanium semiconductors in 1962 and radio transmitters for AIR in 1964. In 1966, BEL set up a radar manufacturing facility for the military and in-house R&D. In 1967, BEL started assembling transmitting tubes, silicon gadgets and incorporated circuits. The PCB manufacturing facility was set up in 1968.
Bharat Electronics Limited has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Deputy Engineer on Fixed Term for a period of 3 years for Military Communication SBU of Bengaluru Unit. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for receipt of online application: 03.04.2019
Post: Deputy Engineer
Vacancies: 6 (UR: 3; OBC: 3)
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates need to apply in the format available by visiting the Official Website. Applications should be accompanied by the following documents:
- SSLC/SSC/10th Certificate as proof of date of birth and any other valid document.
- Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech / AMIE (Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also)
- BE / B. Tech /AMIE Degree Certificate.
- Experience Certificate/s from previous employer/s and Appointment letter in case of the present employer.
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience.
- Caste / Disability certificate in case of OBC / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.03.2018).
- Online Payment Receipt.
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable).
- Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage and proof of norms adopted by the University / Institute to convert CGPA into percentage
The completed application must be sent to the following address:
DY.GEN.MANAGER (HR/Mil Com),
Military Communication SBU,
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013.
- BE/ B.TECH / AMIE / B.Sc Engineering in Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Science/ Information Technology Disciplines Only.
- 1 year work experience is needed in any of the following areas:
- Experience in software application development using Java/ Java EE, Java script, HTML and CSS.
- Experience in enterprise web application testing
- Experience in Qt, tools and frameworks, C++ network programming and multithreading.
- Domain knowledge of DDS ( OpenSlice/ Vortex, RTI, DDS)etc, experience in at least one project using DDS and good working knowledge on Databases ( Hibernate, JDBC, relational databases, SQL, etc).
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
Maximum: 26 years
Cut Off Date: 01.03.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
Persons with Disabilities Candidates: 10 years
Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs 500
The fee has to be paid online through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
E-II / 40000 – 3%- 140000
For Other Engineering Job Notification Please Check, below Link
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ongc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-4014-vacancies
- NTC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ntc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-109-vacancies
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bhel-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-80-job-vacancies
- MSPCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mspcl-recruitment-2019-online-application-form-for-285-vacancies
- MSCWB Junior Engineer (JE)Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mscwb-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-150-junior-engineer-post
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bsnl-jto-recruitment-2019-exam-apply-online-application-form