The Bihar Engineering Counselling Authority has extended counselling dates. Candidates eligible to appear for the counselling can complete the process of registration on or before 24th July 2019. It has been extended to a week now. The first merit list will be released on 29th July 2019.
Candidates can get more information on this through the official website, www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in .
Steps to register for Bihar UGEAC 2019 counselling Process:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the Counselling process link.
- You will be going to a new page.
- Enter the credentials required.
- Login using the credentials.
- Fill the details and upload the documents
- Pay the counselling fee.
- Take a print of the confirmation.
Eligibility Criteria needed:
|Educational Qualification||· Candidate must have cleared Class 12th Board Exam with PCM / Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as primary subjects.
· Candidate should also have secured a minimum aggregate 45% marks in the board exam.
|Domicile eligibility||· Candidates need to have parents who are residents of Bihar or non-native parents living in Bihar state.
· Children of the residents of other states than Bihar but working under the Bihar government or PSU set-up in Bihar can also apply.
Candidates must pay counselling fee of Rs 1200. Those belonging to reserved layer will have to pay lesser, Rs 600. Currently, 9155 seats across 38 government colleges are available to engineering candidates in Bihar state. For more information, stay updated to www.pagalguy.com .