ATMA is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools. This is a National Level Entrance Exam which is conducted for admissions in management courses. After appearing in ATMA, the candidates can apply in top colleges of India. The results of ATMA 2019 is scheduled to be declared on 2nd August. This National Level exam is recognized by AICTE and is the entrance test for admissions on an all India basis to the MBA/PGDM/MMS/MCA courses.
The candidates who appeared for the exam can check the results in the official website on the scheduled date. The exam is conducted for more than 5 times a year in different centres. The last exam was held on 28th July 2019. After the declaration of the result, follow the given steps in order to check the result:
- Visit the official website of the Association of Indian Management Schools at https://www.atmaaims.com/ .
- Click on the July 28th, 2019 ATMA result link.
- Enter the login details including your PID password and exam date in the result link.
- After clicking on the submit button, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download and save it or can also take a printout for future reference.
The ATMA exam was conducted in the computer-based mode. The candidates qualifying the entrance exam will be granted admission in the management courses of the participating colleges, only if the students score more than the ATMA cut-off. The ATMA results include details of the candidate including their name and roll number. It also includes the date of the examination appeared for, score and percentile secured in individual sections, total percentile secured and the qualifying status of the candidate. Around 740 Institutions conduct their admissions via ATMA exam.