The admit card for the Aims Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) will be released by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) on 25th July 2019. Candidates appearing for the exam can download the admit card on the official website.
Steps to download the ATMA 2019 admit card
- Candidates must visit the official website of AIMS, https://www.atmaaims.com/.
- On the homepage, click on the exam date from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in your PID and password.
- Click on the link ‘Download ATMA admit card.’
- Check to see if there are any discrepancies on your admit card such as spelling mistakes.
- Take printouts for future references.
|Registering for ATMA 2019||22nd July 2019|
|Fee payment last date||22nd July 2019|
|Downloading admit card||25th July 2019|
|ATMA 2019 exam||28th July 2019|
|Result announcement||2nd August 2019|
Entrance is prohibited inside the exam centre without a valid admit card. AIMS will not send any hard copies of the admit card through courier or post to the candidates. The ATMA July 2019 exam will be conducted on 28th July 2019. The result, on the other hand, will be released on 2nd August 2019.
Candidates must keep in mind that the ATMA 2019 admit card they will be downloading is not the complete document. They need to take a few steps to make it final. They are as follows:
- Valid Photo ID card: The candidates will need to carry a valid Photo ID card issued by the government with them to the exam centre. Without it, the admit card will not be considered valid. Furthermore, candidates must make sure the details provided on the admit card and the Photo ID card are same.
- Passport size photograph: On the printout of the ATMA 2019 admit card, candidates will need to affix a recent passport size photograph of themselves.
The test will consist of 180 multiple-choice questions with one mark for each. On the other hand, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. It is a three-hour long exam, giving candidates one minute to answer each question.