The online registration process of CSAB NEUT 2019 has been started by the national institute of technology which is known as NIT. The candidates who are willing to take admissions in this college can now register for the admission process. Many of the candidates register every year to get the admission in this college. Only the candidates who cracked JEE examination can apply and appear for the admission process.
Steps to register for the admissions:
- As the first step, visit the official website of the NIT which is csab.nic.in .
- Once the front page is open, candidates will find a link to click on it.
- The candidates must enter their application number of their JEE main 2019 and the password to log in.
- As the fourth step, candidates need to submit their personal details.
- After submitting, take a printout for the future use.
The students who cracked all important JEE examination 2019 can apply and register for the admission in NIT till 6th of July which will be the last date for the application process. Admissions are now only open for the students from the states: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Dadar Nagar, Haveli and Lakshadweep.