On the 19th of September 2019, the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam results have been announced by the Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Selection Commission. The results are available online, and candidates can go to the website to check the results.
The candidates who have qualified in the examination have to attend the next round that is document verification, also known as certificate verification. The document verification will commence for the 23rd of September 2019 and will end on 25th of September 2019. All eligible candidates have to attend the document verification round to get the appointment letter.
The Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Selection Commission have the released the rank list of the candidates for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam, which is available at the official website. The procedure to check the exam results is very easy.
Here is the step by step to check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam results:
- Go to the official website or click on this link here http://wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- The AP Grama Sachivalayam is very simple and easy to understand. On the homepage, you will be able to see various links to important actions like links to see notification, revised examination schedule and the link to view the examination results.
- You should click on the “Examination Results”, Click Here link.
- You will be redirected to the results page where you have to enter your Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and the Verification code.
- Enter all the details and click on the “Get Result” option to get the result.
Obtaining the call letter for the DV round
Candidates who have successfully passed the written test have to attend the document verification round next. The document verification will be done from the 23rd to the 25th of September 2019, and eligible candidates have to attend this round to get the appointment letter.
To attend the document/certificate verification, round candidates have to collect their call letters which are not available online. The call letters have to be collected from the District Selection Commission.
The Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Selection Commission has already sent the district wise merit list to the respective districts, and so eligible candidates have to collect their DV round call letters from the District Selection Commission itself. Once the call letters have been collected, the candidates can attend the document/certificate verification round from the 23rd-25th of September 2019.
For this round candidates are expected to come with the DV round call letter and their certificates to confirm their eligibility. Once the certificate verification is done, candidates will be awarded their call letters, and the Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Selection Commission is hoping to provide the appointment order by the 27th of September 2019.
With the appointment letters given, it is expected that the joining will commence immediately and be completed by the beginning of October 2019.