Application forms for the Tamil Nadu Common Admissions (TANCA) exam 2019 by Anna University. Candidates who want to apply for the same can find the form on the official website, https://www.annauniv.edu/.
Steps to apply for the TANCA 2019 exam:
- Candidates will need to visit the official website, https://www.annauniv.edu/.
- Click on the link ‘TANCA 2019’ on the homepage.
- Fill in the appropriate details and log in.
- Afterwards, candidates must create a new registration.
- Fill up the form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Make the payment to complete the process.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|TANCA 2019 online application opening date||24th July 2019|
|Online application closing date||5th August 2019|
|Merit list publication||Third week of August 2019|
|Counselling process of TANCA 2019||Last week of August 2019|
Candidates will need to fulfil a specific set of criteria to be eligible for the exam. They are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks to apply for the exam. On the other hand, candidates coming from reserved categories need at least 45% marks. Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
- Age limit: There are no age limits set by the university.
Candidates who have qualified GATE in the last three years do not need to appear for the exam. Instead, they can directly apply for admission. On the other hand, candidates studying B.E or B.Tech in lateral entry in degree courses, distance mode or weekend courses are not eligible for applying for the TANCA 2019 exam.
Candidates coming from the general or unreserved category will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500 to be eligible. For candidates who belong from the reserved categories need to pay half the amount, i.e., Rs. 250, for the same. Furthermore, a counselling fee of Rs. 5,300 as a demand draft. On the other hand, candidates coming from reserved categories who belong to Tamil Nadu need to pay Rs. 1,150.