Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi. It is owned by Air India Ltd., a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus & Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic & international destinations. Air India has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA), New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. It is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share with more than 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents. Additionally,AIR India is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried (after IndiGo & Jet Airways) with a market share of 13.5% as of July 2017.
Air India Limited has issued notifications for recruiting eligible bright and energetic Indian Nationals to the posts of Experienced Cabin Crew on Fixed Term Contract for a period of five years at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad & Bangalore. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.Important Dates
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Medical Certificate from an MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI), Vision and Colour Vision. The format is available in the official website.
Candidates need to take print out of the filled application form and bring along with them at the time of appearing for selection process along with passport size photograph.Essential Qualification
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- Must be working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled Airline with MINIMUM 1 YEAR of experience.
- Must have VALID SEP for Airbus or Boeing family Aircraft.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI Check at the Test Centre
- Written Test for those who have qualified medical examination.
Minimum: 18 yearsMaximum: 35 yearsCut Off Date: 01.03.2019Upper Age limit is relaxable by:3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Unreserved/OBC candidates: NON-REFUNDABLE Demand Draft for Rs.1000SC/ST: NilDemand Draft in Favour of Air India Limited payable at: –Delhi – If applying for Northern RegionMumbai – If applying for Western RegionChennai – If applying for Southern Region
Pay ScalePhysical & Medical StandardsHeight:Male – Minimum 172 cms Female – Minimum 160 cms Body Mass Index (BMI):Male – Between 18 to 25 Female – Between 18 to 22 Language: Fluency in English and Hindi Speech:Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language should be with clear understandable accent.