The recruitment notification has been released for the trainee controller posts by the Air India. Candidates can apply on the official website of Air India, http://www.airindia.in/ . The last date of registration is 18th September 2019. The recruitment drive is to fill 60 vacancies.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|The application process starts on||4th September 2019|
|The last date of registration||18th September 2019|
|The date of written exam||September or October 2019|
- Name of the Post: Trainee Controller
- Number of Posts: 60
- Candidates must have a B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or its equal from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have scored minimum 70 percentile in GATE 2019.
- Or must hold a Master’s degree in Computer Application or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University with 60% marks.
- General – 28 years
- SC/ST-33 years
- OBC-31 years
Steps to get selected for Air India Trainee Controllers posts:
- Candidates needs to appear for the written exam.
- After qualifying in the written exam, they must look for the document verification.
- Candidates who will be eligible in document verification will be able to appear for Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME).
- Candidates found medically fit will be offered the job.
Candidates getting selected will be posted in Delhi initially and may get transferred as per the requirement.