Admit card for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) MD/MS entrance examination has been finally uploaded on the official website. According to the examination schedule, the admit card was scheduled to be available on the website from October 24, 2016, however, many PG medical aspirants were concerned since yesterday as they couldn’t find their admit cards on the website. The admit cards have been made public through the website today, October 25. The delay left medical aspirants worried as many of them had to put their thumb impression and re-upload photographs repeatedly to complete their application with AIIMS PG 2017. One PG medical aspirant was afraid that his application might have been rejected and hence he was unable to access his admit card. PaGaLGuY tried calling the AIIMS helpline and office to confirm the status of admit card publication, but there was no response.
How to Download your Admit Card
· Candidates need to visit the official website.
· After visiting the website, the candidates need to log in with their candidate ID and password.
· Once logged in, candidates will get an active link to download their admit card.
· After downloading the admit card, candidates must take a printout of it for future reference.
· Take note of the examination centre and report to the concerned authority in case of any changes required in the admit card.
The MD/MS entrance examination for AIIMS is scheduled to take place on November 13, 2016 for the January, 2017 academic session.
Leave a comment if you face any problem related to downloading the admit card for MD/MS entrance examination.
Follow our AIIMS PG 2017 discussion board for regular updates.