The reputed medical science institution, i.e. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has made available their admit cards for written exams taken by them for recruitment of AIIMS Nursing Officer Posts.
The total actual vacancies are for a total of 503 posts that are for Nursing Officer (Grade B). Also, the recruitment shall be done in Delhi Hospitals including Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Sucheta Kriplani Hospital and in Kalawati Saran Children Hospital respectively.
The student applied for the post shall get there admit cards on at aiimsexams.org. As per the given schedule, the exams shall be conducted from 15 September 2019 from 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
The written exams shall be in the following format-
|Related to the respective subject
|General knowledge and aptitude
|Also, the candidate shall take into consideration that there shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
The category wise selection for qualifying shall be decided in the following format, i.e. Test are 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
The process to download the admit card are as follows-
- The candidate shall visit the official website, i.e. aiimsexams.org
- Search the Recruitment Tab on the main menu
- Go and Click on ‘Nursing Officer-2019 for AIIMS, New Delhi & Four Central Govt. Hospitals (RML, VMMC, LHMC&KSCH)’
- A new window shall appear for which the candidates need to log in with the respected login id
- Then the candidate shall download and print the admit card