The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Open counselling registration will close today. Earlier, the last date for the Open Round Seat Allocation was 13th August but the date was extended to 16th of August as per the latest notification provided by the Institute a few days ago. Candidates who have not registered for the open seat allocation and counselling process can do so by visiting the AIIMS official website at aiimsexams.org.
Also, the examination date for the batch of 2020-21 is announced. Candidates can check it on the website.
To register, candidates can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences at aiimsexams.org.
- Check for the link ‘Important Announcement’ and click on it.
- A new window will open where candidates can fill up the required fields to register for the counselling process.
- Once the registration is done, download and take a copy of the registration slip.
Notably, the Open Round Seat Allocation will be conducted on August 20, 2019, and candidates are requested to report at 8:30 am at the Jawaharlal Auditorium. The candidates must carry the registration slip to the venue, without which they won’t be allowed to attend the counselling process. With the registration slip, they should also carry the following documents:
- Offer letter of the candidate
- Registration slip that is taken at the time of registering for the process
- Educational documents including class 10+2 mark sheet, a certificate showing his/her date of birth and pass certificate
- OBC, ST/ST certificate
- Certificate of Disability if any
Candidates who have cleared the entrance exam shall attend seat allocation and the counselling process. The cutoff for the entrance examination was 50% for General category students, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST caste.