AIIMS Open Round Seat Allocation 2018
All India Institute of Medical Science has started registration for open round seat allocation for the AIIMS MBBS 2018 admissions. Eligible candidates can take admission by applying on the official website of AIIMS – aiimsexams.org.
The last date for online registration is 16th August till 5 pm. The available number of seats for open round will be uploaded by AIIMS to their website on August 20. AIIMS will conduct counselling for open round on August 21st and 22nd at Jawaharlal Auditorium within the campus.
‘Please note that the candidates should come with the original certificate or D.D. amounting to Rs. 1 Lakh only in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to attend the Open Counselling. No Authorised Representative will be allowed to attend the open counselling,’ an official notification reads.
Steps for registration to open round seat allocation/counselling:
- Open official website www.aiimsexams.org.
- Click on ‘Academic Courses’ tab and select course – MBBS.
- Now select Registration/Login.
- Provide details like candidate ID Number, password to login.
- Click on ‘Register for Open Counseling’ after login.
- Opt for choice to register for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counseling.
- Registration slip will display. You can download of take print out of the slip.