AIIMS (The All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Gorakhpur has invited applications for the posts of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor. There are about 124 vacancies for the above-mentioned posts.
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in . The application process is going on, and the last date to apply for the position is 21st October 2019.
Important Dates for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Application process ends on||21st October 2019|
|Date of the Exam||To be announced|
- For the post of professor, the candidates should have completed a PG degree with 14 years of work experience.
- For super speciality posts, the candidates are required to have a super speciality degree with 12 years of experience.
- For new professor post, the candidate should have PG Degree and 10 years of experience.
- For associate professor post, the candidate should have PG degree with at least 6 years of experience.
- For non-medical professionals (professor and additional professor) the candidate should have PG degree with 10 and 7 years of experience respectively.
- For non-medical candidates or associate professor, the candidate should possess a PhD degree with 6 years of academic experience.
How to apply:
The candidates willing can apply for the post by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the link provided as ‘for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment’.
- A new page will become visible on the screen.
- Click on apply now button.
- Click on register now button under New Registration.
- Fill the application form, upload the images as prescribed.
- Pay the application fee.
Submit the application form of AIIMS Gorakhpur after checking all the details.