In the recent past, there has been a tremendous amount of Technology Disruption in the Financial Market within the country and also across the globe. This resulted in dearth of Information Technology professionals in financial market with adequate knowledge of finance and emerging technologies. The School for Securities Education of NISM, with its prior experience in designing and delivering academic programs, that suits the dynamic (securities markets) industry requirements, has therefore conceived the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Financial Technology) – PGDM(FinTech) to bridge the said gap.
In addition to the courses on Finance and Economics, this program primarily includes courses on Business Analytics, Information & Cyber Security, Blockchain, RegTech, Data Warehousing, Digital Forensics, financial modelling using R and Python, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence etc. with specific reference to financial market. Thus, the exhaustive and all-encompassing course structure would help in producing professionals who have a judicious mix of deep knowledge of Finance and emerging technologies.
PGDM (FinTech) programme is positioned to develop future CIOs, to develop capabilities on Information Technology applications in Financial Markets.
The programme is unique on two major counts viz.
- The course delivery is application oriented i.e. internship intensive
- The programme is a unique combination of “Finance Domain Knowledge” and “Financial Technology” and includes courses on Financial Markets, Business Analytics, Information and Cyber Security and Fintech.
- Stipend of Rs.30,000/-per month to the selected top fifteen interns in SEBI. Accommodation to the selected interns will be provided by SEBI.
- Blend of practice-cum-learning.
- Curriculum designed to suit the needs of the industry.
- 4 days of internship (Mon-Thu) for practical exposure and 2 days of classroom interaction (Fri & Sat) per week at our premises in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Application window closes on 31st May, 2019 (Friday).
Written test and interview on 9th June, 2019 (Sunday).