The SSC MTS Paper-2 2019 Descriptive Exam has been delayed from 17th Nov 2019 to 24th Nov 2019 due to regulatory reasons as per the most advanced notification published by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The SSC will publish the result of the MTS Paper-1 2019 Online Exam on 5th November 2019.
Around 19 Lakhs candidates given the SSC MTS Paper-1 2019 and the Exam was taken online from 2nd August 2019 to 22nd August 2019. And for Srinagar Candidates the exam was carried on 27th September 2019 at Jammu.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The SSC MTS 2019 Paper-2 shall be taken in two main languages i.e. in Hindi, English and also in other languages specified in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution. It shall test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification designated for the post.
Candidates would have to write one short essay or letter.
- Further, those candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Paper-2 based on their performance in Paper-1.
- The Normalized scores of the candidates shall be used to define merit in Paper-1.
- The Paper-2 shall be of qualifying nature.
- The Qualifying marks as per Paper-II will be 40% for the unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates. Nevertheless, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-2 will be utilized to decide merit.
- If there is more than one candidate score equal to normalized marks in Paper-1.
- So, based on the performance in Paper-1 and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-2, the candidates will be chosen for appearing in the Document Verification to check their qualification as per the information provided by them in the online Application Form.
- The qualified candidates whose documents are discovered in order will be considered for final selection.
- The Final selection of States/ UTs will be made based on the representation of the candidates in Paper-1, the preference of States/ UTs given by them in the online Application Form and the age-group of the candidates.
- The Normalized scores of the candidates in Paper-1 will be practiced to decide the merit and the candidates will only be considered against the vacancies of States/ UTs for which they have given their inclination in the online Application Form
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019: Exam date, Result