The interview call letter 2019 has been released for the Probationary Legal Officer by the SIB (South Indian Bank). Candidates who got qualified for the interview round must download their interview call letter from the official website of SIB.
Candidates can download the SIB interview call letter from the official website by providing their credentials like Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth.
The recruitment is being carried out to fill the post of Legal Officer in South India Bank. The recruitment drive was notified in the month of July 2019. Candidates will get selected based on their performance in online test and personal interview.
The official website through which the candidates can download the interview call letter is, www.southindianbank.com .
Steps to download SIB Legal Officer Interview Letter 2019:
- Visit the official website of South Indian Bank.
- Click on the “SIB Legal Officer Interview Letter 2019” link.
- Click on the link “Download Interview Call Letter under Recruitment of Probationary Legal Officers section”.
- Enter the required credentials like Roll No, Registration Number, Date of Birth to log in.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download Interview Call Letter.
- Take a printout of the same for future reference.
All the candidates who are appearing for the SIB (South Indian Bank) Legal Officer Interview can download and take a print of the admit card for future use. The e-admit card must be carried to the exam hall without which candidates won’t be allowed to appear for the exam.
Take a glance at, South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019.