The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has welcomed applications for the 156 posts of Junior Legal Officer. The suitable aspirants can apply to the job through the designated format on or before 25 October 2019. Official website is https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ .
The age limit set is 21-40 years and the relaxation age as per government norms.
The respected candidates must have a Law Graduate from a University of Law established in India or its equivalent with 3 years course of proficiency (Professional) degree. Must have a working knowledge of Hindi, in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- The candidates shall be chosen for recruitment after a written examination and interview. Only those candidates who pass in the written test will be called for the interview process.
- The written test will be led to four papers. Each paper will be of 3 hours span and will have objective questions.
- Out of the four papers, three will cover topics from law and judiciary. The fourth paper will be language paper – General Hindi and General English, both carrying 25 marks. The standards of the language paper will be that of the Senior Secondary level.
- General, Other State: Rs. 350/-OBC, BC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
And the payment for the same shall be made through Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
For more detail the candidate is advised to check the official notification.