The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS is currently welcoming applications for the IBPS Clerk 2019-20 examination. An online application process for IBPS Clerk 2019 examination commencing on September 17, 2019. October 9, 2019, which is Wednesday, and the closing date to apply for the 12075 clerical posts in several public sector banks as notified.
The steps on how to apply and direct links for ibps.in and other details are listed below.
The IBPS Clerk 2019-20 age criteria for examination is 20 to 28 years calculated as on September 1, 2019. And the candidates should have also completed their graduation from a recognized university. Also, candidates are strongly advised to go through the before filling the online application form.
Steps to apply:
- Go to the www.ibps.in and click on the activated link to apply.
- Or click on the direct link here, https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpclk9sep19/ .
- Then click on the main page that opens, enter the personal details as asked.
- Those candidates who have still not registered needs to click on the button which shall indicate click here for New Registration.
- Then upload the photograph and scanned copy of your signature and pay the fees to complete the application form the formalities are the same as LIC assistant recruitment.
The candidates who wish they would not be allowed to make any corrections after the forms are October 9. In the event you have already registered and want to edit or revise your application, you may also do that till the last date specified. Fee payment also ends on October 9.
The preliminary examination is scheduled for December 2019. And the admit cards would be delivered in the month of November 2019. And IBPS Clerk 2019 prelims would be carried on December 7, 8, 14 and 21. You can also read, IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 Prelims Result.