The result has been announced for PG admission intake by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The result is for the PG admission intake to Delhi University. Candidates appeared in the exam can check results through the official website, www.nta.ac.in. Candidates qualifying in this exam will get a chance to look in the counselling process.
Important Dates for DU PG admission 2019:
|Name of the event||Dates|
|UG exam date||3rd to 8th July 2019|
|PG exam date||3rd to 8th July 2019|
|DUET 2019 result||16th July 2019|
Steps to check NTA DUET PG result 2019:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Go to the “DUET 2019 PG Result” link.
- Enter the credentials required to log in.
- Enter the exam you appeared for.
- Check and download the result.
- Take a print of the PDF for future reference.
There were three shifts per day for the exam. The exam was from 3rd to 8th July 2019. Total 222860 candidates have appeared in the exam. The result is declared for a total of nine subjects, including MEd, MA applied psychology, MA sociology, and BA (H) humanities and social science.
For more updates on DUET PG 2019, stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com .