Cochin Shipyard Limited is an ISO 9001 certified company. It is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is part of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi in the State of Kerala. Presently it is successfully building the first indigenous aircraft carriers for the Indian Navy, the INS Vikrant.
It was first founded in 1972 as a Government of India company. It has various services like ship designing, shipbuilding and ship repair. The examination for the selection of Project Assistant was conducted by Cochin Shipyard Limited on October 19, 2019.
The answer key for the same has been released on the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited: www.cochinshipyard.com. Those candidates who were eligible for the exam and has appeared the exam can now check it on the official website.
Steps to download Project Assistant Answer Key 2019
- Step 1: Go the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited: cochinshipyard.com
- Step 2: Once you reach the homepage, click on the link which reads ‘Recruitment’; select the Project Assistant Answer Key.
- Step 3: You’ll be redirected to a new page of the CSL website.
- Step 4: The answer key for the CSL Project Assistant post will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download and take the printout of the Answer Key for further References.
The roles of Project Assistant involve:
- A project assistant should provide support and create balance in the time of scope of executing projects under the direct supervision of the project director in an establishment.
- It also includes cover-up for the director so that the duties are attended to and completed at the right time, regardless of challenges that may be faced.
- Act as a supporting system of the director
- They are also in charge of the logistics related to work.
- Should have the knowledge of how to work independently without the help of a director.
The age limit for the application is as mentioned by the official website, 30 years. The qualification involves the candidate to possess Diploma Engineering with relevant experience.
The process for the selection of Project Assistant for Cochin Shipyard Limited involved the following steps:
- The application notification
- The application is then filled by eligible candidates according to what is mentioned on the website
- Then after filling in the application form, it is attached with relevant documents and is submitted along with the filling in of the application fee.
- After these procedures the admit card is released.
- The admit card which is released is then downloaded by the candidate for further needs.
- Once the admit card is obtained by the candidate, the exams are conducted.
- After the conduction of exams, the answer keys are shortly released which are then accessed by the candidates.
- The results are then released.
- The candidates who pass this exam are further called in for an interview followed by a medical test.