The Assam teacher entrance test will be conducted every year by the Sarba Siksha Abhiyan in Assam. The Sarba Siksha Abhiyan has recently notified that the Teacher entrance examination will be conducted on November 10, 2019. Today it was notified that the Admit card for the examination has released and the candidates who are eligible to attend for the exam can visit the official website of the Sarba Siksha Abhiyan to download the admit card.
|Date of the TET Examination||November 10, 2019|
|Starting date to download the admit card||October 22, 2019|
Procedure to Follow to Download the Admit Card:
To download the admit card, the candidates have to follow the following steps.
- The candidates have to click the official website of the Sarba Siksha Abhiyan, www.ssa.assam.gov.in to download the admit card.
- The candidates will find a link that reads, Admit card 2019.
- Clicking on the link will take the candidates to a new page where the candidates should type their unique login id and password.
- After logging in, the candidates can download their admit card.
- The candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the admit card as the admit card is one of the mandatory to enter the examination hall.
The Teacher Entrance test is a 150 marks examination which will be divided into 5 sections. Each section will be written for 30 marks. Each question will carry one mark each and all the question will be in the format of the multiple-choice questions. No negative marks will be given for the wrong answer by the candidates. The 5 sections are as follows
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language 1 (Assamese, Hindi)
- Language 2 – English
- Environmental Science