SSC CGL Tier 2 | Admit Card, Preparation, Exam

Join the discussion on SSC CGL 2019 and Get the details about Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Notification, Tier 1, 2 & 3, Exam Date, Registration, Syllabus, Preparation, Admit Card, Result, Cut Off and much more.

Latest Updates:

● SSC CGL Tier-II Result – 25 October 2019.

Check Result List –Click here

● Last date for making the applications – 25th November, 2019.

● SSC CGL 2018 Tier -III Exam Date – 29th December 2019 (DES) (SUNDAY MORNING)

Candidates can check the Official Website – ssc.nic.in

Other Important Articles:

SSC CGL 2017 Final Marks Released

SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3 Exam: 1 Month Study plan to Crack the Exam

SSC CGL 2019 Registration Closed; Pay the Fee by 29th Nov

To keep track of latest discussions on SSC CGL (2018-2019), stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date scheduled – PaGaLGuY

SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Result Out – PaGaLGuY

All the best my dears...

@aviswati  @UTTAM_NARAYAN 

@Gobuaa@ranaashish@brixcel@gatidha
@DarkAlex@CrazyWish@Phoenix2 

@manv 

@conroexe @sushants3 @gamer_ssc @onlyssc @smilewithsumi @chahar.nidhi2  @hemanthrough 

tier 2 thread

Hi, 

What is the expected salary for the grade pay 4600? Is it worth leaving software developer job ? There after switch I can easily get atleast 5 lakh. What are the pros and cons. Please guide.

For getting IP.. 128 marks sufficient in tier 1 ? UR category.. Plz tell ..

books for tier 2 ?

mocks for tier 2 ?

Kya English K Grammer k liye SP Bakshi kafi hai. Last time 155 hi aaye they English me kaise 180 cross kiya jaega?

The first on this page....

Syno:

Brief

Syno:

Hesitated

Should the maths preparation for tier 2 go along similar lines as in tier 1 ...what extra shoud be done for maths apart from more practice

Am getting 120 (obc) in ssc cgl 2015 , how much should i secure in tier-2 to get good ip , pls guys want genuine reply..... 

i am getting around 95 in cgl 2015 ..can i start preparing for tire 2

??am from SC category

FE

please tell best book for increasing maths speed math as last time i got only 82 in quant reason of my failure in ssc tier 2 2014 dis yr I want get atleast 130 -140 considering time in hand give me strategy

Some interesting vocabs:-

Alcoy-wanting to be bullied into having another drink

Albacete-A single surprisingly long hair growing in the middle of nowhere

Balemartine-tke lookwhich says 'stop talking to that woman at once'

Badachonacher-an on-off relationship which never gets resolved

Bickerstaffe-the person in an office that everyone about in the pub.many corporations deliberately employ bickerstaffes in each deptt

Climpy-allowing yourself  to be persuaded to do something and pretending to be reluctant

Clunes-people who just won't go

Craboon-to shout boisterously from a cliff

Dalmilling-continually making small talk to someone who is trying to read a book

Dunino-someone who always wants to do whatever you want to do

Hi puys 

What books are to be followed for English apart from SP Bakshi and Paramount ? Specially for grammatical errors,One word and Idioms? Also which is the best mock test series for Maths? I found Paramount 20 mocks of much higher standard than that of the exam.